From Trojan to Red Wolf:
This is Brianna
- Class of: 2019
- Major: Psychology & Political Science
- Involved in: FCA, Student Ambassador, Student Government, Honors Program
- Fav IU East Event: Relaxation Day 💆
- Knows every word to: I'm Blessed - Eddie James
- Can't stop watching: This is Us / Long Lost Family
- App I can't live without: Canvas - Seriously!
- Biggest celebrity crush: Luke Bryan
- My favorite chill spot: In the library
- I'm terrified of: Heights! Yikes! 😱
"To become an educated and dedicated high school guidance counselor."
"A family. I am so thankful for the many beautiful people that I have met here! I have truly formed relationships that I hope will last a lifetime."
Message for my Newcastle High School self
"Enjoy this time. Each stage or season of life brings growth and new experiences."
Biggest Surprise about IU East
"Although the campus may be smaller in attendance, compared to others, the campus is as large as you make it! When you put yourself out there, and get involved, the opportunities are endless."