From Spartan to Red Wolf:
This is Haylee
- Class of: 2020
- Major: Elementary Education
- Involved in: Campus Christian Fellowship
- Fav IU East Event: The luau was fun spring semester of 2018! Though he only lived about three weeks, my pet fish really loved his home that was created at this IU East event.
- Knows every word to: ... pretty much no songs. I just sing along and make up my own words as I go.
- Can't stop watching: Grey's Anatomy... I actually think I chose the wrong career path. I may just be a surgeon on the side.
- App I can't live without: The google app. Start with google and from there you can get anywhere.
- Biggest celebrity crush: John Cooper and/or Darius Rucker... please don't make me choose.
- My favorite chill spot: My car. I can sit in my car for hours just parked outside of my house. It is my happy place.
- I'm terrified of: Spiders...... yikes! 🕷️🕷️🕷️😱 Oh yeah, and commitment.
"I hope to one day live and serve in the Dominican Republic as both an educator at a bilingual school and also a missionary. In the mean time I just plan to become a licensed educator and teach at a school in Indiana."
Message for my Connersville High School self
"Learn how to study before you get into college! Exams are no joke, find a way to study that works for you... the sooner the better."
Biggest Surprise about IU East
"Going into college I had every intention of just going to class and going home. I wanted nothing to do with extracurricular activities or anything other than going to class really. My second year however, I had a friend who wanted to be involved and she often times drug me around with her. I was most surprised at how much I actually enjoyed being involved once I finally did it. Campus events and clubs are most definitely worth being a part of!"