From Trojan to Red Wolf:
This is Olivia
- Class of: 2020
- Nickname: Liv
- Major: Social Work
- Involved in: Women's Soccer ⚽
- Fav IU East Event: Any Women's Soccer Game (come support!!)
- Knows every word to: Pyramids by Frank Ocean
- Can't stop watching: Rick and Morty 🥒
- App I can't live without: Twitter
- Biggest celebrity crush: Cara Delevingne
- My favorite chill spot: My cozy apartment
- I'm terrified of: Outer Space 🚀👾☄️😱
"Something that I am very honored to be a part of! It is a community of my peers and faculty that support each other and make IU East a fun and exciting environment to be in."
"I want to be able to have the tools to educate young women, and mothers, about what is happening with their bodies as they go through some of the most important milestones in their lives. I want to be the person that they can come to with any questions and feel as though they could trust me with anything."
Message for my Newcastle High School self
"I would like to tell my high school self that it is okay to take chances and live the life you want to live. I would also like to tell her that a lot of her self-confidence was there, she just had to let it out!"