Everyday we hear news about data breaches and security vulnerabilities. IU does all it can to stay ahead of the game, but network is as secure as its users. You've got a responsibility to yourself and the IU community to take a few simple precautions to stay safe online.
Identity theft, phishing, privacy violations, data theft... protect yourself!
Serious about security?
IU maintains a collection of security resources in the IU Knowledgebase which includes information on how to:
- secure your home wireless network
- create a secure password (and protect it!)
- avoid identity theft online
- secure your mobile device
- scan your computer for security vulnerabilities
- securely wipe an old disk drive
- and much more
Request a training session
Learn about personal digital security and security measures at IU.
All the (digital) things!
Online security tools and training are just one of our many digital services. Visit Digital at IU East for information on: