We're here to help and to listen.
There are a number of resources on and off campus available to help you.
- In an emergency, call 911.
- IUPD-East is our on-campus police force. Don't hesitate to contact them if you need them. They are here to protect and serve the IU community.
- If you're distressed about relationships, finances, academics, etc., talk to our counselor or connect with others who are experiencing similar concerns.
- Find out what you can do and who you can talk to if you have experienced or witnessed:
- sexual violence or misconduct,
- discrimination or bias,
- disturbing or violent behavior that scared or concerned you (this includes concerns that someone may hurt themselves),
- concerns about ADA compliance and accessibility on campus,
- phishing attempts, identity theft, or other potential data security issues,
- environmental safety concerns (hazardous materials, air/water quality, food safety, etc.),
- or other issues like hunger, abuse, homelessness and more.