We continually work to improve and maintain an inclusive and accessible environment for every member of our pack.
Even if you don't experience accessibility barriers, you might someday! If you break your leg, or lose some hearing after an awesome concert, or are in an accident, or are constantly holding a baby and are effectively one-armed... you wouldn't want the world to be less available to you, and we don't want the world to be less available to any member of our pack.
You can be a part of our efforts by:
- learning how to create accessible content (so your documents, multimedia, websites, etc. can be shared with everyone!),
- reporting accessibility barriers,
- taking advantage of or recommending accessibility services & available accommodations as needed,
- educating yourself about accessibility & experiences of people with disabilities,
- and learning about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) at IU.